Updated to v0.6.2
"Why do you mortals insist on carrying all this stuff with you?"
Melee WeaponsWeapons marked with an asterisk (*) require advanced skills.
- Sword*. +4 sharp (Str). 2 AP. Requires 7 strength.
- Rapier*. +2 penetration (Tal). 2 AP. Requires 5 strength. Parry.
- Club. +3 blunt (Str). 2 AP. Requires 4 strength.
- Staff. +4 blunt (Str). 2 AP. Requires 5 strength. Parry.
- Spear. +2 penetration (Cor). Range 1-2, 2 AP. Requires 4 strength.
Ranged WeaponsWeapons marked with an asterisk (*) require advanced skills.
- Bow*. 5 damage (Cor). 1 AP knock, 1 AP fire.
- Crossbow. 5 damage (Cor). 2 AP knock, free fire. Roll 25 DC strength check to knock for 1 AP.
Melee Weapon Details
The weapons a character is using must not exceed their strength in each arm they are using it in. Therefore, for two handed weapons, a character's strength is doubled.
Melee weapons use strength as their base damage.
If a character cannot wield a weapon, they attack with no bonus dice.
Different size classes need weapons built for different sizes. For each size class larger than normal, a weapon's physical prerequisites go up by 4 and the weapons damage bonus goes up by +1. For each size class smaller than normal, a weapon's physical prerequisites go down by 4 and the weapons damage bonus down by +1.